Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winterized with my Cougar Boots

It has been unusually mild so far in NYC (not that I'm complaining!) but I recently was gifted some winter boots and have been actually looking forward to wearing them...so thought at least I could show them to you. These are the Ringo Star boots by Cougar Boots and I think they're perfect to wear tucked into jeans or with a short skirt in the winter. I love the super soft faux fur inside and at top and how they're super waterproof. Here I'm wearing them with my "is it a dress or a sweater?" top by H&M and yes, another cashmere hat by Oliver & James. -I have it in black as well.

 
Me with my dog Nasdaq on the stairs to the livingroom in our loft.
Oh! And these are the Tibet rainboots also by Cougar boots. I love that these are shorter for a rainboot and I love the knitted stripe cuff - which you can always tuck in if you don't like it!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the big winter boots! I'm going to get some like those. THX for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are adorable and boots and sweater are awesome. Also loving the Tibet boots. Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post and the tibet boots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dog! And I love that you called him Nasdaq!

    ReplyDelete