Saturday, November 27, 2010

Brian Stanziale + Logan Neitzel

Yesterday was "black friday" and while I didn't do any shopping I did stop by EVA, one of my favorite boutiques in NYC to say hi to my friend Brian who was having a little sale along with Logan Neitzel - both of them new additions to EVA.



Brian with his friend Courtney in a Brian Stanziale dress.

I can't help but take photos of myself when there is the opportunity with a mirror! I'm wearing a leather "amelia earhart" hat designed by Logan.
A proper photo of me in the cap with the designer, Logan...I'm not sure why I'm not looking directly at the camera...oh well!
 
With Willie, who had his last day working at Eva yesterday I think! I will miss seeing him at the store!

Courtney & Brian waiting for the bus. No, really!

2 comments: