Monday, November 29, 2010

FIle under: things I love

A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future -so said Coco Chanel, and really who am I to disagree?
From my own vanity table Left to Right:


  1. Chinatown by Bond No. 9 - not a perfume but a perfumed body lotion
  2. Dolce & Gabbana: THE ONE
  3. Tokyo Milk: Dead Sexy No. 6 (you can kind of see the skull INSIDE the label of the bottle above) Deep Vanilla, Exotic Wood, White Orchid, Ebony
  4. Fredric Malle's OUTRAGEOUS exclusively for Barneys Co-op. Reminds me of a vodka tonic but the scent doesn't last long enough.
  5. 1969 by Histoires de Parfums -warm & spicy The carnal sensuality of a voluptuous bunch of spices . In the trail of this oriental gourmand, mystery is tinted with eroticism, that the mythical year of 1969 evokes without a blush.
  6. Nicole Miller Perfume that I got during fashion week. A crisp fruits and florals contrasts with sensual warm woods. *their description - i couldn't describe it as well but I love it!
  7. Sand –a scent by BASE in South Beach. It is really musky and can be overpowering but I love it and always get complimented when I wear it.

1 comment:

  1. Just to say...I love this blog - amazing to finally get into the head behind the camera of sdnyc!
    loved the Thanksgiving post - hope you get to that ocean sooner than later...

    ReplyDelete