Thursday, November 11, 2010

Champagne + Cookies with Rebecca Minkoff


On Monday, Rebecca Minkoff invited bloggers to her studio for holiday cookie decorating, champagne and a peek at her new giftable collection. I have been a huge fan of her bags for awhile so I was excited to see this new collection of smaller bags and accessories that come in their own boxes to make it easy to wrap as a gift.

And not just smaller handbags and wallets but iPhone and iPad cases as well.
Available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Saks Fifth Avenue stores nationwide, as well as www.rebeccaminkoff.com.
Daniel Saynt of Fashion Indie, Katy Atlas of Sugarlaws.com and Rebecca Minkoff


And while not part of the giftable collection, feel free to get this Mesh Rocker bag for me as a gift! (I won't say no!)

p.s. I'll be featuring Rebecca Minkoff on a Fashion Friday soon on Style Defined!

No comments:

Post a Comment