Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yeah I'm a big dork but I'm planning my NYFW outfits

So what does one do on such a disgusting day? Well for me it was time to "go shopping in my closet" (especially since the Givenchy platform shoes I was counting on "making" my outfits turned out to not fit properly). Deciding what to wear ahead of time will leave me with one less thing to think about day-to-day. It's trickier than it might seem because I need something that I can wear all day while carrying around a camera and equipment and not entirely freeze my ass off.
Here are some preliminary ideas...I've cropped my head out because I read somewhere recently that's the best way to actually see the clothes - that we are too preoccupied by our own faces to know whether something looks good on us. So here are 4 looks completely unretouched. Also, do you like how I'm standing mostly on newspaper? It's because I don't want the dirt from my shoes on my floor –even though it's concrete– I'm totally anal like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment